During the holiday season this is one of my favorite things to do for two reasons!
1: Your body gets use to pre-workout or caffeine if you take it regularly so this is a good way to reset your adrenaline response
2: While you can still enjoy your favorite meals and desserts, its an easy way to keep health incorporated into your food.
I use to get sick EVERY season!! after changing my diet I haven’t been sick in over a year!! Its crazy to see the affect food has on your body, which is why I want you guys to feel amazing too!
Here is my list of
- Mix with water, almond milk or juice and enjoy
Useful because: antioxidants, fiber, potassium, folate. Also high in nitrates, which are converted to nitric oxide in the body (gets oxygen to your blood quicker = quicker recovery during a workout) or just blood circulation in general.
- Take a tablespoon by mouth or use it while cooking something in the skillet, (eggs, veggies ect.)
- Useful because: it has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties AND boosts energy.
- 1 tsp of matcha
- 8-16 oz of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of raw unfiltered honey
Useful because: antibacterial, antioxidants, antifungal, reduces cough and throat irritation, immune boost.
mix: 8-16 oz
- Useful because: keeps you hydrated during the cold weather where we sometimes forget to drink, oops. Lemons also have vitamin b, a, c, zinc and many other vitamins.
8-16oz original almond milk
1/2 tsp of ginger
1/2 tsp of turmeric
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
2 tsp agave
These ingredients have HUGE health benefits including anti-inflammatory, digestive regulation, immune boost and energy boost.
As always if you have any questions feel free to reach out.